Thursday, October 29, 2009

Reflection In Sans Running Shoes

I have a love - hate relationship with cross - training days.  When they are inserted in my training week, they are by the time that my legs have flat out rejected me; they are craving rest and yet I cannot provide it.  Today was my XT day.  By time I've finished 30 minutes of my cardio session, I'm dying for it to be over with.  I look over at the treadmill and want to pound at it with all my force.  My knees will not appreciate the feeling.  So, instead, I will stick with my 1 hour and 15 min BOREDOM and await for the freedom of the wind in my face tomorrow morning....hoping that its sun will peek its head.

In a meanwhile, a burrito and a diet pepsi after my workout will do me good.  How graduate school has changed me.

Today's Workout: 30 minutes mod. cardio on elliptical, 20 minutes on stairmill (mod), 25 minutes light - moderate.


No comments:

Post a Comment