Tuesday, October 27, 2009

ZONKS!

One more semester.  That's all I need to finish up this drudgery of now unnecessary work.  I am so ready to be cut loose and be part of the clinic 100% - not just half my foot in the door.  I also want time to place running back in its level of priority.
And it's been so a trend for the past week +.  Tired, almost feverish, unable to wake in the morning, but able to run the mileage needed.  But by 9:00pm or earlier, I can already see myself crawling into the bed, moaning with happiness with my head on my pillow, and smiling at the deliciousness of the covers over me.  On the bus on the way back home today, I slept and almost convinced myself when at home that I would do the same.  But no...I challenged myself and went from the run I needed to do.  F-ing awesome job!

Today's Mileage: 8.5 miles @ 8:07 min/mile pace 

And now, as I write this, I feel totally zonked...the bed approaches faster and faster.

No comments:

Post a Comment